Wednesday 3 February 2010

Paper Heart Cut-Outs - Zoe Bradley, the New Queen of Origami

I stumbled across this picture in my daily meanderings in the fabulous world of the internets and was so floored by what I saw that I immediately got on my google pony and found out as much a I could about the creator of these pieces of fabulousness - Zoe Bradley.


Lately of Alexander McQueen, she has been working her magic on an impressively global scale having done shop fronts for everyone from Harvey Nichols in London to Missoni in Milan to Lane Crawford in Hong Kong - the girl gets around! But her globetrotting is well warranted when one casts an eye over her spectacular pieces, as beautiful for their intricacy and detail as for their gorgeously structural silhouettes.

Here's some more eyecandy for you!




I love the 1950's Dior influences in these two - just gorgeous!!...


And finally, my Cinderella wedding dress


In short, I want them all...erm....minus the papercuts!!

MMx

No comments:

Post a Comment