Friday 5 February 2010

What a difference a day makes....

Well blog-ites, may I just say THANK GOD!!! The dark clouds over my head have seemingly sailed over the horizon, taking with them the desire to stab myself in the eye repeatedly with a rusted fork. Huzzah.

And not a moment too soon. January sought to crush my soul beneath its inexorably boot of hardcore full time work followed by a hectic audition/filming schedule, parental visits, boozy shennanigans and general floozy behaviour inherent to/in reaction of the above. But today I feel I've turned a corner. Maybe it's the cautious re-emergence of sunshine into the rain-washed London streets. Maybe it's the fact that it hit TEN DEGREES CELSIUS today!! Or maybe it's just that it's Friday and the weekend stretches before me like a beautiful dream of free time. You see, my filming for this weekend has been rescheduled!!! That means....*gasp*....FREE TIME?!?!?! THAT MEANS SLEEP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND TIME TO READ WITH CUPS OF TEA IN BED!!!! AND YOGA AND HAIRCUTS AND PUB DRINKS WITH FRIENDS TO WATCH THE ENGLAND/WALES GAME (a tricky line to walk - friends on both sides)!!!!!!



I think some things are best demonstrated by pictures of animals. Please see below for details.









Aaaaaaaahhhhh.......Fridays. Smell that?? It's the taste of freedom.

RUN CHILDREN!!! RUN!!!!! RUN SHREIKING INTO THE SUNSHINE!!!!!!

MMx

No comments:

Post a Comment